Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pap83
Channel Surfer

Re: ota signal strength indicator

Jump to solution

Roku TV C217X

Hisense 50R7+

SN X00100D2MTLT

OS 10.5 4201-94

Device ID  S020M982MTLT

Tracker LT-463-451

Strength meter on all OTA channels reflect one bar at all times

JD8675309
Streaming Star

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny for your help and concern.

What are you hearing from the "team" that you pass all the info on to? Is this something the team feels confident that they can remedy in a timely fashion? How long should we expect this signal strength issue to take until its resolved? Thanks again for your help

0 Kudos
JD8675309
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

20211118_142403.jpg

0 Kudos
Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

"With more detailed information we will be able to investigate further."

Irene, Roku has all the information it needs. Just fix the problem with a software update.

This why Roku support is useless. This will be my last Roku TV

Bill24

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. What is the plan to fix it?

0 Kudos
ThorGod59
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have received a 4 messages from Roku that they are looking into it.

0 Kudos
mkellogg
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was reading other posts and did find a secret menu that gives you signal strength and dBm information.  When I disabled the EPG data (right above the cancel), the signal meter did work correctly.  Unfortunately, the guide disappeared!  It happened on both of my TCL Roku tv's after the 10.5 update.  To get to the hidden menu do this:

Home, Home, Home, Home, up right, down, up, left, right on your remote.OTA Secret MenuOTA Secret Menu

VernL4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Our TV just got the 10.5 update two days ago. Now we no longer receive over-the-air channels. We used to have many channels that would have 4 or 5 bars of signal. Now we have zero channels. They all display "No Signal". The channel list and programs still show up, but I think that information is downloaded by wifi. All the channels now have cute little logos next to them, but I would much rather have a TV that works that having logos next to the channel numbers.

My TV is a Sharp LC-50LBU711U

Has anybody found a solution? Is there a way to uninstall that update? Is there going to be a new update pushed out? 

Thank you for any help.

ThorGod59
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Not as day. Roku says that the software IT are working on it. If you go back and read the post, you will see that Roku has started about it.

0 Kudos
George22

Re: Antenna Signal After April 8th Update

Jump to solution

I just received a new update (11/17/2021) on my TCL with Roku TV.  Previously the signal strength meter was working fine.  Now it shows one bar on all channels.