Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Campagnolo4me
Reel Rookie

Re: Signal Strength Bars stopped working after Roku Channel downloaded on Antenna app.

Jump to solution

I've had the same problem for over a year! Roku refuses to fix it! I think the only way to get the Signal Strength Bars back is to do a Factory Reset,.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Signal Strength Bars stopped working after Roku Channel downloaded on Antenna app.

Jump to solution

@Hemihunter

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Derkewing
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on over-the-air antenna

Jump to solution

Same here on my ONN Roku Tv. Also strangely most of my ota channels are now blank where the channel logo or channel title typically is. Frustrating

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ThorGod59-

Is your problem also with an oNN Roku TV, same as @Derkewing ?

There have been several reports of odd problems with oNN Roku TVs that have received the Roku 10.5 update.

When seeking help it's ALWAYS a good idea to include your Roku model, and model number, along with the Roku software version (all available via Roku menu path Settings > System > About), as this may help pin down the problem and the advice you need may depend on this information.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
rzsimpson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

After my ONN TV updated, all OTA channels show 1 bar signal strength even though there isn't any pixelation or freezing. 

0 Kudos
rzsimpson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had 5 bars on these channels before the update. 

JD8675309
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same here if i unplug the antenna it shows full scale 5 bars of signal strength its bass akwards!😜

ThorGod59
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Now that's interesting.

JD8675309
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku 7517X

RCA model rtru5527-us

Software 10.5.0 build 4198-67

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Same single bar reading on my Insignia RokuTV from channels that previously showed 4 to 5 bars.  Doesn't appear to affect performance of the channel, just basically inaccurate representation of strength.  However, these are just old rabbit ears and not the attic antenna to rest of my TVs so not sure.  

Still able to pick up and tune in the same number of Channels on the RokuTV as rest of my non-RokuTVs that are connected via attic antenna.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102