Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nabsys
Channel Surfer

[OS 10.5] Roku TV no longer recognizes my audio devices

I updated yesterday  my TCL 65S435 Roku TV  to the new Build 4198, and since then  all my devices are no longer being recognized/ showing up under devices (stream bar pro, subwoofer, and wireless speaker)

I tried everything from reset to unplug each and trying to redo the setup, no luck 

be careful 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
nabsys
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV no longer recognizes my audio devices

the exact software version: 10.5.0 build 4198-93

0 Kudos
nabsys
Channel Surfer

ok I have fixed my issue , the key was to unplug the power of the TV (turning of the TV is not enough)

Here are the steps:

1. Unplug all your devices (bar, woofer, and wireless speaker) and unplug the power (important)

2. turn off the TV and unplug the power (very important)

3. wait 10 to 15 min

4. power up soundbar first and press for 10 seconds on the rest

5. power up the TV and it prompt you to the setup , if not go to add device

6. next power up the woofer while the TV is on , press the rest for 10 secs then go to add device

7. repeat step 6 for the wireless speaker

and you are done 

0 Kudos
nabsys
Channel Surfer

10.5.0 build 4201-03 has a lot of issues

since i have updated to 10.5.0,  I have lost all my audio devices (woofer, wireless speakers, and soundbar)

I have to either reset all of them and install each one of them  at a time or sometimes disconnect the power and wait a few hrs (works randomly) . this is crazy 

need help 

0 Kudos