Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheATLGoon
Reel Rookie

[OS 10.5] Cannot install Netflix channel on TCL Roku TV - 55R625

Same issue. I've restarted the TV, factory reset, tried clearing space, everything. It won't even install. Makes no sense.

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuIrene-S
Retired Moderator

Re: [OS 10.5] Cannot install Netflix channel on TCL Roku TV - 55R625

Hi @TheATLGoon

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue for you.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • are you seeing an error message on screen? can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos
Abyssdas
Reel Rookie

You got to be kidding me!!?? This was posted 7 months ago — what did you think?? I’d still be waiting for you to fix my problem?? Boy!! I reset the TV. It’s all good now!! 

0 Kudos
TheATLGoon
Reel Rookie

Tracker ID is W9-449-288

model: Roku TV C172X TCL model 55S21

serial number: X00000XKPVW9

device ID: S0DW718KPVW9

Software OS/version: 10.5.0 build 4198-93 (MFG)

I can't post a screenshot from mobile but it just gives me an error message saying there isn't enough space to install Netflix, and it only happens with Netflix. I can install plenty of other apps fine, and I know there's plenty of space. It's a brand new TV with only a few apps on it. Factory resets and other resets don't fix it. Also of note: every time I turn it on, after the Roku TV splash screen, the screen goes black and occasionally flashes a white box in the bottom left corner that displays MV, ID, P, IDM, and time values. I have to then press the home button to get to the home screen where I can launch everything else perfectly fine.

0 Kudos
jrf150

Exact same issue with TCL 55S21. Please post updates.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@TheATLGoon 

Thanks for the follow up and providing us with your information.

Are you experiencing this issue with adding other channels or does this just happen with Netflix?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheATLGoon
Reel Rookie

Only with Netflix.

0 Kudos
RokuIrene-S
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot install Netflix channel on TCL Roku TV - 55R625

Hi @jrf150

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
  • are you seeing an error message on the screen? can you provide a screenshot of the issue?
  • are other channels affected or just Netflix

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos
Smallfri

Re: Cannot install Netflix channel on TCL Roku TV - 55R625

I am having the same issues as listed above. Only Netflix will not install and the white box on a black screen in the bottom left corner when we turn the tv on.

RokuIrene-S
Retired Moderator

Hi @Smallfri

• are you seeing an error message on the screen? can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos