Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kipcork

ONN. Roku disconnecting from WiFi everyday

Just about every single day, I have to reboot my router because my onn roku tv constantly disconnects and won't connect to the network until I reboot the router, this has been happening for a couple of months now, and its getting frustrating. I've researched and done everything I've found online and its continuing to happen just about every day.

Is there anything I can do besides the steps already given on the website? I've already went into the platform secret screen and did everything I was told to do on there, and this problem continues to happen. Did I get a faulty tv or something?

The only thing that works is rebooting the router, but doing it every single day is a little frustrating. I have to halt everything and everyone connected to my wifi just for the tv to work again. This should not be happening like this all the time.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Kmacd

Re: ONN. Roku disconnecting from WiFi everyday

I have the same problem , nobody seems to have a reply or answer . If you found a solution please share it. 
ive reset Roku , all of it just like you stated , all other devices work fine but this dumb thing disconnects literally daily . 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ONN. Roku disconnecting from WiFi everyday

@Kmacd

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you disconnecting/unplugging the power on your Roku TV everyday? Have you tried changing the wireless channel on your router to see if that helps?

With more detailed information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos