Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsV2018

Re: ONN Roku TV issues with channels

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue i did a manual system update and still having the issue

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MrsV2018 

Thanks for the update.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-summary of the issue and steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the most updated system version 10.0.0.  I can't watch any streaming channel because it kicks me out everytime.  Before it was only hbo max and now it is all of them.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Brand: ONN 7830X

Model: 100012588

SN: YN00VA743176

Devise Id: B4811V743176

Software: 10.0.0 build 4209-AT

Issue tracker: 76-317-732

When I try to watch something in Netflix, HBO MAX, and Prime, I get booted out and brought to Roku home screen.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dawnlarson81

Thanks for the posts.

Have you already tried removing the channel, restarting your Roku TV, then adding the channel back to see if that resolves the issue you are seeing?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnLeeC
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am getting booted out of my live streams also, sometimes straight back to the home screen and sometimes the tv just turns off, frustrating, it has just started doing this several times during a show in the last week.

Roku TV -7830X

Onn Model - 100012588

Serial #- YN007P798739

Software - 10.0.0 build 4209-AT

Device ID - B459D7798739

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@JohnLeeC

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing? What specific channels are you seeing this occur with?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnLeeC
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello thank you for the reply, it looks like it is happening with my Prime Video streams 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@JohnLeeC

Thanks for the update.

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Enqe19

Jump to solution

Hi i have the same issue with Hbo Max, Did you fixed? and if you did, what can I do?

0 Kudos