Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not sure if its TV or Sound Bar

Jump to solution

I have a Roko TV Westinghouse WR55UT4009 my Roko was working fine and I was able to have my Live TV as well (to see local news stations).  Have a TV antenna hooked up.  I used Bose speakers with the set up as well no issues,

I purchased a Roko streambar.  Hooked it all up.  Everything is working ok, except I cannot get the Live TV?  I’ve tried everything I can think of.  Any suggestions - thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

Re: Not sure if its TV or Sound Bar

Jump to solution

I may misunderstand. It sounds like you're using your new Streambar as your streaming/viewing device (using its remote to choose what to watch, and the tv as a display for that). But, the the Streambar doesn't have antenna coming into it. You have to go to the TV's remote and choose the Live TV tile as the input when you want to watch tv. (Probably not what you were trying to have?). 

"[Roku CEO] Wood’s goal is to control video access to the world — to be the 'one box that rules them all.'" (Techcrunch, February 23, 2011). The latest software update removed any doubt who rules & controls my TV.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 9

Re: Not sure if its TV or Sound Bar

Jump to solution

I may misunderstand. It sounds like you're using your new Streambar as your streaming/viewing device (using its remote to choose what to watch, and the tv as a display for that). But, the the Streambar doesn't have antenna coming into it. You have to go to the TV's remote and choose the Live TV tile as the input when you want to watch tv. (Probably not what you were trying to have?). 

"[Roku CEO] Wood’s goal is to control video access to the world — to be the 'one box that rules them all.'" (Techcrunch, February 23, 2011). The latest software update removed any doubt who rules & controls my TV.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos