Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neohippie89
Channel Surfer

No sound out of Soundbar Pro with 5.1 Roku wireless Speakers

I set up 4 Roku wireless speakers, they work great. But I no longer have sound on my Roku Soundbar Pro. 

Anyone know a fix for this? 

Roku Streambar Pro 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

Re: No sound out of Soundbar Pro with 5.1 Roku wireless Speakers

0 Kudos
neohippie89
Channel Surfer

Yes this doesn't help my issue 

0 Kudos
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

@neohippie89  According to Roku when add 5.1 (you don’t have the sub) the stream bar becomes the center channel. Which means you won’t hear much from it. Are you absolutely positive it’s not working? Usually people use a streambar, 2 speakers and a sub. Not a streambar and 4 speakers 

https://www.roku.com/blog/home-theater-guide

0 Kudos
neohippie89
Channel Surfer

I do have the Subwoofer as well. So The streambar Pro with a sub means the streambar pro have sound? 

0 Kudos
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

@neohippie89  So you have the complete entire setup? Soundbar, 4 speakers and sub? Did you read the link I posted? Have you turned your speech clarity up and played with all your sound settings? I have the Roku wireless speakers and subwoofer hooked to my Roku TV. But I had to turn up the bass and treble to get more out of them 

0 Kudos
neohippie89
Channel Surfer

After unplugging the wireless speakers and just listening to the Soundbar Pro, it does have sound. Thank you for the help. Just couldn't hear it well with the surround. haha. Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

@neohippie89  Play with your sound settings. A center channel is used primarily for voice. So turn on speech clarity and Turn up the bass and treble. Also enable volume leveling