cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahech59
Channel Surfer

No sound from new Phillips Ruko tv this morning

Jump to solution

What’s going on now…bought a Phillips Ruko tv had it now for about two weeks. Really hassle setting up but after contacting my internet provider was able to get it going. Good morning, come out to see the news and there is no sound but picture. Tried everything but throwing the tv out. Is there more issues I’m going to have in the future or this tv is defected. I now I’m not…

theres no sound period.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ahech59
Channel Surfer

Re: No sound from new Phillips Ruko tv this morning

Jump to solution

Never mind I got the sound back. Okay this is what I did. According to a previous discussion I disconnected the power cable from the tv. Waited while I wrote my issues. Afterward I plugged the tv back and turned it back on. That dis the trick. Thanks for the article written. Now that I know this next time I won’t be drinking cold coffee. Hopefully my microwave is functioning correctly I feel like throwing something out the window this morning…Ummmma.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahech59
Channel Surfer

Re: No sound from new Phillips Ruko tv this morning

Jump to solution

Never mind I got the sound back. Okay this is what I did. According to a previous discussion I disconnected the power cable from the tv. Waited while I wrote my issues. Afterward I plugged the tv back and turned it back on. That dis the trick. Thanks for the article written. Now that I know this next time I won’t be drinking cold coffee. Hopefully my microwave is functioning correctly I feel like throwing something out the window this morning…Ummmma.