Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livi124

No remote for hisense roku tv

Jump to solution

Looming for a way to fix my issue. I have a hisense roku tv and I have lost the remote to it I tried using the app but the TV is not connected to wifi and I can not connect it to wifi without using a remote. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to buy a new remote.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: No remote for hisense roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Livi124

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can reach Hisense Support here.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Livi124

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can reach Hisense Support here.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Livi124, you need a remote unless you can configure your Wi-Fi to match the last network your TV was connected to (same SSID/network name and password).  Either of the Roku Voice Remotes should work with your TV (requires pairing).  You can pick one up at Walmart, Target, or other big box stores or order one online.

Accessories | Roku Player, Streaming Stick, Smart TV & Audio Accessories | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos