Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ymey123

No picture but sound works

I have a 70 inch I think but it's the tv no other devices run on it, I have sound but black screen. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: No picture but sound works

70” Roku TV? Roku does not make TVs. They saw the software to companies such as TCL, Hisense or ONN. Who is the manufacturer of your TV? What is the model number? When did you purchase it? So you’re saying your screen is completely blank? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Ymey123

Thanks for the post.

Customers who are experiencing this issue have reported that unplugging their TV for 10-15 minutes then plugging it back in resolved their issue. We would trying that to see if that helps the issue you are seeing.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kyeisha

I’m trying to see how do I fix my kids tv . I have 2 40 inch Hisense Roku tv that has sound but screen is black how do I fix this problem ?

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kyeisha

Thanks for the post.

If you are having an issue with your Roku TV screen going black but can still hear the audio, customers have reported that unplugging your device for 5-10 minutes and then plugging the Roku TV back in resolves the issue.

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos