Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HELPNOREMOTE
Level 7

No manufacturer label or Remote on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I recently purchased the Onn 65 inch roku Tv from Walmart and once I opened it there was NO remote NO tv legs and NO manufacturer label on back of the TV. Onn support team is ZER0 help just as well as Walmart. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: No manufacturer label or Remote

Jump to solution

Sorry but roku only supplies the OS for the roku tv and doesn't make it. Its up to the tv manufacturer to help you. If you have your receipt take it back to walmart and demand exchange or full refund!!

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

Sorry but roku only supplies the OS for the roku tv and doesn't make it. Its up to the tv manufacturer to help you. If you have your receipt take it back to walmart and demand exchange or full refund!!

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
HELPNOREMOTE
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey im talking about the L and R legs thst supposed to come with the tv

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

You're not going to get it from roku since they didn't make the tv, the tv manufacturer did, take it up with them. 
https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/bd-p/rokutv-resources

Or go to ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1311&_nkw=roku+tv+stand&_sacat=0

Edmund
0 Kudos
Strega
Level 14

Jump to solution

Sounds like you may have received a returned item.  Retailers are often terrible about checking things before they resell them.  I've seen burned out light bulbs on sale.  I would return it (again.)

0 Kudos