Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatguy

New tv

I already have a roku tv and it works great but I am getting the new Hisense 65 R8 Uled series and it is roku. The question is this I would guess it would set up like my other tv? I believe you can have more than one tv with  roku am I correct about that? Thanks Kelly 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New tv

Yes, just link the new set to your existing Roku account and it will have all the same channels because your channels are linked to the account, not to the individual unit.  Any channels requiring a login will have to be logged in the first time you use them on the new set.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New tv

And the apps won't be in the same order as your previous Roku tv, if you want them to be the same you will have to move the apps around to match their position on the older roku tv. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JCGoodwin
Roku Guru

Re: New Hisense Roku TV (Reply)

The Hisense R8 is simply the best Roku TV I've used. It'll be unfortunate if they stop making these soon.

0 Kudos