Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benedlr
Roku Guru

New TV antenna guide...Arghhh

Since the 10.0 build 4209-88 the antenna tv listing has changed and not for the better. The program logo has gone huge. It's distracting and hard to decipher. It now lists an hour and a half of viewing options. When a full length movie is on it takes some clicking to look an hour ahead. Pluto listings have changed as well and I don't see improved. I guess I'll have to wait for the next "upgrade" to see what the experiment will be. A vertical listing would be a PITA so I expect that.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Re: New TV antenna guide...Arghhh

Forgot to add my Roku speakers must now sync and pair every time the TV turns on. That's new.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: New TV antenna guide...Arghhh

@Benedlr

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

-image of the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos