Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
illtww
Binge Watcher

Re: Never ending Recovery Mode Screen

Jump to solution

needs a motherboard..... (or you can listen to the same bogus responses here). 

choice is yours! 

0 Kudos
Joara
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This solution really worked for me too. https://youtu.be/B1InbuOHZDI

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here. Only had it a couple of mths. And it does nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @1273,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot issues with Recovery Mode on our Support page: How do I use Recovery Mode on my Roku TV™? | Official Roku ...If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting your Roku TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can locate their support contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
PoorDad82

Jump to solution

All I had to do is hold down the factory reset button that put it in recovery mode in the first place. Once I did that it rebooted and was working just fine.

0 Kudos
Arorosco

Jump to solution

Same! My tv isn’t even a year old yet and I have tried ll of this. After a week of trying I finally got it. The tv stayed out of recovery mode for all of three (ish) weeks and now we are right back to recovery mode but now I can not get it out. Pretty certain I will never buy one of these televisions again. 😞

0 Kudos
illtww
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Buy  a motherboard and swap it in! Also i agree. Never buying a TCL tv again... 😞 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Arorosco

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have unplugged for 3 hours, I have tried to use different wifi. It's says it wants to update. It's went through the update 3 times then comes back to this! Please help! This TV is only 3 months old! #recoverymode 16280146292475619368138844414763.jpg

0 Kudos
illtww
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

replace motherboard…..

0 Kudos