Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

Netflix And Others Not Working on Roku TV

Jump to solution

NF, Prime, Youtube TV and Youtube not working on my 55" Sharp/Roku TV.  The only ones that will work or CW and Weather Nation.  It just keeps going back to the Home Screen.  My other 4 Sharp/Roku TVs work fine.  Uninstalled Netflix twice and reinstalled to no avail.  I switched over to my backup Fire Stick and it worked fine.

This has happened on here but I could fine no definitive answer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Netflix And Others Not Working

Jump to solution

Did a little more research on here and found the correct restart procedure(Settings>System>Power>System restart). I was just hitting the power button and evidently it doesn't power completely down for a timed amount of time.  I uninstalled NF and re-installed it and it is now working.  Tried the other ones without uninstalling and they all worked so I guess the restart took care of it. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Netflix And Others Not Working

Jump to solution

Did a little more research on here and found the correct restart procedure(Settings>System>Power>System restart). I was just hitting the power button and evidently it doesn't power completely down for a timed amount of time.  I uninstalled NF and re-installed it and it is now working.  Tried the other ones without uninstalling and they all worked so I guess the restart took care of it. 

View solution in original post