Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedgirlNY50
Reel Rookie

Need a remote for my Roku Sharp TV Model 58Q6300U

Jump to solution

I brought the TV from someone and didn’t know it has no buttons on it and needed a remote this is a Sharp Roku TV model 58Q6300U I been trying to find a remote for 3 months now smh!!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Need a remote for my Roku Sharp TV Model 58Q6300U

Jump to solution

Hello @RedgirlNY50

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RedgirlNY50 wrote:

Thank you I will

If you want a remote quickly go to your local walmart or best buy get the roku voice remote, about $19.99. Cheap go to ebay for Sharp or Hisense IR Roku tv remotes, you can tell its a roku tv remote by power key and the crescent moon key for the sleep timer. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=sharp+roku+tv+remote&_sac...

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @RedgirlNY50

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RedgirlNY50
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you I will

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RedgirlNY50 wrote:

Thank you I will

If you want a remote quickly go to your local walmart or best buy get the roku voice remote, about $19.99. Cheap go to ebay for Sharp or Hisense IR Roku tv remotes, you can tell its a roku tv remote by power key and the crescent moon key for the sleep timer. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=sharp+roku+tv+remote&_sac...

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RedgirlNY50
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you but I did that already and it didn’t work had to return it.. I brought 3 from Amazon they didn’t work was able to return two. That s why I decided to reach out here for help smh.

0 Kudos