Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bguerra

My tv can't find any Network

My TV can't connect to any network I have tried Network restart I have tried factory reset nothing works I called TV provider they said to call Roku to fix the solution I called the 1-800 number you guys have but there's no help there they tell me I might need a software update but how do I get that if I can't get any network all it says is try scanning again if your network is not shown ensure your TV is within range wireless router your Mac address is 0000 please help

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: My tv can't find any Network

Hi @Bguerra

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you experiencing the issue on a Roku TV? Please reply here with the model number of your Roku device. It can be found by navigating to Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@RokuKariza-D  This is a spammer. Notice how they said "I called the 1-800 number". There is no 1-800 for Roku. They also said more than once "TV".

0 Kudos
ValdenWB

JVC Model LT-58MAW705

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ValdenWB

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?

for troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Roku TV to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue occur?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos