Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

My insignia roku tv is stuck in and endless reboot loop

I have tried everything from unplugging it over night to unplugging and plugging back in and doing a full factory reset by holding down the small reset button on the side.
Doing that factory reset sort of worked. The next time it came on I had the option to go through the setup for the tv. The thing is though the tv was unresponsive and went right back into the reset loop each time coming back to the setup screen to choose a language, being unresponsive, and again rebooting.
I have tried holding the reset button again and again and sometimes I can get a response and choose a language but at the next step it will freeze and reboot again. I have no inputs or anything beside power plugged into the tv so I know nothing is screwing with it. I have no idea what else to try.
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: My insignia roku tv is stuck in and endless reboot loop

Mine started to do the same thing today. I've done all the resets and all, but same thing. Was hoping to find an answer here but no luck. Seems we both developed the bug about the same time. I have two other ROKU's in the house, they both work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Mine is doing the same also, I’ve tried everything...
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok so I finally fixed it, I think it was the fire stick.. I reset it 20 times and it wouldn’t work I couldn’t even use the remote because it refreshed so quick. So I unplugged the fire stick and unplugged the tv held the reset down on the back for 30 seconds. Turned it back on then I was able to get to the startup screen, it started refreshing again so I held the restart again while it was on for 30 secs then it turned off and on and it stayed on a little longer this time and refreshed again so I unplugged it again for 10 min then held the refresh button 30 secs and turned it on and it went to the setup screen and the remote started working and I was able to connect to the internet and update the software. Hope this helps
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I don't understand. Roku and Firestick? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I listed this in the wrong thread. Mine is just the add on Roku box. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Okay everyone I solved it. The reason my tv was doing this was because of my roomates Nintendo switch and the new pokemon game for me I had to have him disconnect from the internet and turn his switch off then I set up my tv and updated it and it works fine!
0 Kudos