I have spent much time on this community board and do not see my specific behavior posted here.
- Roku Streambar
- DirectV c64k 4k receiver
- Sony 65 in, Bravia TV (2020 model year, running Android OS for TV)
- All devices from various OEMs have the latest firmware updates
TV: HDMI cable to DirecTV receiver
TV: HDMI cable to Roku Streambar
- Everything works as expected from a functional perspective using either Roku channels or DirecTV channels.
- Roku channels play video and audio as expected, i.e. clear, no buffering or no audio distortions.
- Using DirecTV remote to control audio moves TV audio up/down, along with Streambar audio up/down
- When watching DirecTV content, either live or recorded (I have a HS17 receiver that serves all c64k receivers), the audio will come across garbled for 2 to 4 seconds every 20 minutes or so. If I turn off and disconnect the Streambar and use TV audio only, I do not experience this problem.
Anyone else seen this problem and/or solved this behaviour?