Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKelly338
Reel Rookie

Missing Part Two Episodes Love Boat

Hello. Does anyone know why the part 2 episodes of two-part shows on Love Boat are missing. This has been happening in each season. I just started watching season 9. There have been at least 8 episodes that were to be continued, but they weren't.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing Part Two Episodes Love Boat

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @SKelly338!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Rest assured that we will further review your report and fix this as soon as we can. Before we create a ticket and forward this to our Engineering team, would you mind letting us know on which specific app you have observed this? Also, kindly specify which series of The Love Boat this is. If you can provide us with the details of that specific series, it would be a big help to us. 

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to fix this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SKelly338
Reel Rookie

Hello and thank you for your response.  This is for “The Love Boat” series from 1977 – 1987 starring the late “Gavin McLeod”.  I’m watching on a Roku tv.  When I’m streaming shows, I let them play continuously in order.  This sequence is frequently broken.  It’s very obvious when you can see that out of the blue, the captain’s daughter, Vickie, goes from being a young adult, back to her early teens.  Also, the series will jump back to when Julie McCoy (played by Lauren Tewes) was still the cruise director, instead of her tv sister, Judy McCoy (played by Pat Klous). 

In addition to the sequels of the “two-part” episodes not playing, the name of the episode showing on the screen is sometimes the name for a different episode.  I end up having to do a Google search using the guest stars’ names to find out the name of the actual episode that I’m watching.  I would love to see the sequels of the two-part episodes.  I hate not knowing how they ended.  Thanks so much for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@SKelly338,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We'll take it from here, and I'll forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have an update available about this, we'll make sure to keep this thread posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.