Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsR123

Mirroring - can it be done on a TCL Roku TV 65R625 with my Android phone?

I have both a 40" (40S325) and a 65" (65R625) TCL Roku TV. I can mirror my Android phone to the 40" with no issues - works perfect! But I cannot get the 65" to mirror. My phone recognizes the TV, but the TV doesn't prompt me to grant access. And I don't see the screen mirroring mode in the settings on the 65" TV. I bought them both at the same time. Any assistance is much appreciated - very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Mirroring - can it be done on a TCL Roku TV 65R625 with my Android phone?

@MsR123

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Screen mirror your Android or Windows device

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-screenshot of what is happening on screen

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos