Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mateaka1

MENU POP UP

My Roku TV keeps popping up a Menu and chaning my TV to different functions.  How do I stop this?

7 REPLIES 7
boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: MENU POP UP

What are the options what does it say??

are you messing around with the buttons????

you can just go and press buttons.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
gendry
Reel Rookie

Hello
I think, You have set your TV up in store mode for some reason. Factory reset, set it up in home mode and it will go away.

Erodd05
Reel Rookie

A tv input menu keeps popping up and it moves by itself and it some times turn my tv off I even took the batteries off my remote and it will still do it 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Erodd05

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing so we can better understand the issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Erodd05
Reel Rookie

It’s doesn’t let me post a picture

5F295E04-8E40-4BD6-8EE0-AC918B087CFF.jpeg

This pops up and it’s moves up and down by itself and changes the channels or turns off the tv

0 Kudos
Erodd05
Reel Rookie

It doesn’t let me post a picture

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Erodd05

Have you tried contacting ONN support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos