Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amwilber
Level 7

Re: Low Volume Levels on All Outputs - TCL TVs with Roku Interface

Would love to hear if anyone fixed this? I have same issue. Soundbar turned ALL the way up barely gives you enough sound. Using Bluetooth with a phone it’s blasting at 50%

dojocre8
Level 7

Can anyone confirm my observation that:

Pandora app volume level is fine, everything else including external sources is low as thread suggests?

Pandora seems to be the only app I use where I can get the volume to a loud level. 

I use optical out to a receiver.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AngelWyngs
Level 8

Just using the internal speakers of my series 5 65 inch all apps volume and input volume sounds the same and all are a decent level.

0 Kudos
GM559
Level 9

Well I wondering why the volume on my 240 watt Kilpsch sound bar was so low (had to set it to 50-60) I just play through the TV speakers now.

0 Kudos
NitaD
Level 7

I have a Hisense Roku and I don't have a sound bar but my sound all of a sudden after having Mt TV for a month the sound just started to needing to be turned up on 62 or higher on every channel to hear it. I've tried everything. Can't get any response on Roku support at all. 

0 Kudos