Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Latest speaker update would never progress.

I have a new Roku 75" TV and yesterday I checked for an update and I opted to update. On the screen it said speaker update ( I have new soundbar & sub) but it kept spinning and stayed on 0% progress. I tried turning off TV, resetting TV, unplugging TV but when it came back on the speaker update / 0% progress and the spinning wheel was still there. I finally just unplugged the soundbar and that allowed me to watch TV again. Anyone else have this problem?

Roku Smart Soundbar  

Roku Wireless Subwoofer 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Latest speaker update would never progress.

@rkmcniel 

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the issue you're running into! 

Did you also try unplugging your soundbar and subwoofer, then plugging them both back in and trying the update once more? You might also try plugging just the soundbar in first, seeing if you're able to successfully perform the update, then plug your subwoofer in next. 

If that isn't doing the trick, please keep us posted and we'll get you in touch with our support team directly for more assistance! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue and did what u suggested but they will not update. My internet connection is good and nothing seems to work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I finally just had to send the speakers back. Too many issues and hard to communicate with Roku people. 

0 Kudos