Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heinwi

Laptop mirroring can't startet

Hi, everyone,
I'm trying to mirror my laptop to the TV with my Roku Express 4K.
The laptop recognizes the Roku but then says unable to connect.
What can I do.
The settings in the Roku are all ok.
greeting
Heinz from Germany

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Laptop mirroring can't startet

Hi @heinwi,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? How are you screen mirroring your Roku device? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried to cast another Android or Windows device to your Roku device and see if the issue occurs? Can you also please specify the issue you are experiencing?

For reference, here you'll find a wealth of information and resources that can help you resolve your issue. How to screen mirror your Android™ or Windows® phone to your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku ....

Let us know what you find out.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
heinwi

Roku Express 4K
Mirroring from the iPhone works without any problems.
It's a Windows 10/11 laptop
greeting
Heinz from Germany

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @heinwi

Thanks for the post.

Have you looked at @RokuLianna suggestion to look at Roku's Support Article How Do I Use Screen Mirroring with My Android or Windows Device

Essentially, the configuration described in the preceding article is found under Settings > System>Screen Mirroring.

If you're still having problems, please provide more information. What exactly have you tried and what are you attempting to accomplish, including the steps of troubleshooting you've done?

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos