Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tara-Rogers
Reel Rookie

Re: Keeps going back to home screen

Issue ID 38-175-851  Hulu reverting back to home screen and not loading.  This is a recurring issue for me.  It’s works for a while then it messes up, then it works and then it messes up again.  It’s actually starting to get in my nerves.  I have a ROKU TV about 1 year old.  

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Tara-Rogers
Reel Rookie

Re: HULU Keeps going back to home screen

5C66E157-164B-485B-930E-DDB5AFFECE13.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HULU Keeps going back to home screen

Hi @Tara-Rogers,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

Our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV won’t play streaming services

@Cathleeni85

Thanks for the post and providing us with your Roku information.

I have passed along the information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to notify the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
vbalaton
Reel Rookie

Roku Tv keeps kicking us out of Apps

We have an Element Roku TV.  We are getting kicked out of apps Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, etc. After a minute or so. Turned off the bandwidth saver, did factory restart etc. Even changed internet routers.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Tv keeps kicking us out of Apps

Hey @vbalaton

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Can you please provide us the following information:

-Roku device model
-Serial number
-Device ID
-Software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
C_Clucas

Channels not working

Hello,

I've been fortunate enough to have zero issues with my 50" Roku TV (TCL) for almost two years until this evening when we were watching NBA playoffs. Strangely enough, my Roku TV locked up to the point of absolutely nothing functional whatsoever; remote volume buttons locked, obviously ch up, ch dn... everything locked. I had to unplug the television -- And, after plugging it back in, everything looked great and the buttons now were working once again on the remote -- Now what I'm wittnessing is an issue with every single Roku channel/app, with the exception of YouTube TV. Looks like issue lies within the channel, or app start-up process. Every single attempt to open any app completely bombs out. Roku app, Netflix app, all apps crash, except YouTube. So...I decided to check for system updates, and after detection executed, I got really excited to see a pending update thinking, and hoping, you guys already knew about this issue and had pushed out  firmware updates. Unfortunately, not so much as all apps continue to crash during load phase with exception of YouTube TV. I then decided to try one last troubleshooting measure without thinking of anything else but repair at that point because my Lakers were still on and I was dead in the water!! No other real option at that time of night, but to attempt a factory reset (I totally forgot about the service issue with YouTube TV) and even after the factory reset, no luck, and now no app for YT TV. 

Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
vbalaton
Reel Rookie

Here are the info on my device.

Roku Tv 7817
Element Model E4AA65R
Ser # YN000J582818
Software 10.0.0 build 4195-AM
Device ID OL50880582818

It occur on all strwaming channels, hulu, netflix, disney+, hbo max
0 Kudos
vbalaton
Reel Rookie

Here are the info on my device.

Roku Tv 7817
Element Model E4AA65R
Ser # YN000J582818
Software 10.0.0 build 4195-AM
Device ID OL50880582818

It occur on all strwaming channels, hulu, netflix, disney+, hbo max
0 Kudos
Streamer_fan
Reel Rookie

Re: Keeps going back to home screen on OS 10.0

Hello RokuDanny, here's the info you asked for:

Roku Ultra LT - 4662RW

YJ001N496287

10.0.0 build 4195-46

Issue report tracker: 87-205-296

steps to reproduce: When attempting to watch a show in The Roku Channel, by clicking on "Resume...", the screen shows it's trying to load, but then it kicks back the the resume screen... then a few seconds later there's to beeps, and it kicks out to the home screen.

0 Kudos