Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScergyBoi
Level 7

Insignia Roku TV Black Screen

Over the last few months, my Insignia Roku had slightly dimmed around the top and bottom of the screen. This morning when I turned it on, it was significantly dimmer around the area, to the point where it was very noticeable and bothersome. I looked though some forums and thought I found a solution through resetting the TV and halfway through the setup process right after, the top and bottom dimmed even more leading to the whole screen going blank. It’s been stuck on the black screen, even after trying to reset it again to no avail. I’ve had an issue with this before, but not to this extent. Is there another way to fix this problem..? If it helps, the model number is ns-43dr620na18.

Update: As it turns out, the backlight gave out on me. I just shined a light against the screen and I could see the Insignia and Roku logos in the corner of the TV. Is there any way to fix that..?

[Topic relocated to appropriate location]

0 Kudos