Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noahbb

I uninstalled a lot of tv apps I don’t want and followed instructions but there still there

Jump to solution

I want alot of my tv apps to not be on my screen. So I followed complete instructions and they are still here. I want this stuff off of my tv 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I uninstalled a lot of tv apps I don’t want and followed instructions but there still there

Jump to solution

When you remove a channel/app it should immediately disappear.  Is that not happening?  Note that if you have multiple Roku devices linked to the same account and someone is adding the channel back on another device it will show up again on your Roku TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I uninstalled a lot of tv apps I don’t want and followed instructions but there still there

Jump to solution

When you remove a channel/app it should immediately disappear.  Is that not happening?  Note that if you have multiple Roku devices linked to the same account and someone is adding the channel back on another device it will show up again on your Roku TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos