Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I reset my Sanyo tv and when putting batteries back in it asks me to hit the reset button in battery

Compartment but I do not have a reset button. So it is stuck on pair your remote screen what do I do? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I reset my Sanyo tv and when putting batteries back in it asks me to hit the reset button in bat

@Lana08 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are seeing? Do you have a Sanyo Roku TV? Are you being asked to repair your remote to the TV? Is the remote that you are using the one that came with the TV? Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Remote not working (buttons)

remote for tv is not working. Already replaced batteries but still not working

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote not working (buttons)

@hjordis459 

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Support page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos