Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VickiRae
Reel Rookie

I need a bigger remote for Roku tv

Jump to solution

I have fat fingers and need a remote  with the buttons spaced out.   I love my TLC - Roku TV but I HATE the remote.  Is there a bigger remote anywhere?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I need a bigger remote

Jump to solution

Theres the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote, its one device remote, also works great with roku tv's. Its little bigger then a roku remote and buttons are spaced out a little more. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

You can find them cheap on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=urc-7935+remote&_sacat=0

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

Not from Roku, there are aftermarket universals like Inteset 422-3 works great with Roku tv's:

https://www.amazon.com/Inteset-Universal-Backlit-Learning-Streamers/dp/B00M4I1BAY/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_en...

Code to use 14398. Its backlit, learning remote, 4 in 1, gives you access to discrete commands that aren't preset via above code but can be mapped to unused keys. Commands like app like Disney+ or Apple tv. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
VickiRae
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't need it for anything except to control the 43 inch 3-series S325 TCL - Roku tv

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

Theres the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote, its one device remote, also works great with roku tv's. Its little bigger then a roku remote and buttons are spaced out a little more. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

You can find them cheap on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=urc-7935+remote&_sacat=0

Edmund

Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

If you do get the urc-7935, there are two types, one has the VUDU key and other has an A for Amazon. When programming the roku tv, see section D to program the TCL. If there isn't a section D in your pamphlet or you didn't get one do the followimg:

1. press and hold the RED Power key & HOME key until it blinks RED twice release

2. press the BACK key 5 times <- <- <- <- <- , it should blink GREEN twice

Edmund

0 Kudos