Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't retune live TV after intial setup

Jump to solution

HI, I can't find an exact ,match to my problem, so trying a new thread.. I have just purchased a TCL 40" Roku Tv. I have gone through the set up and connected wireless, added apps, created an account. I ran the tv chanel set up and this worked fine. Then I got an off-air message on every channel. I re ran channel search and found nothing (wiping out what I had previously found). I checked my aerial by plugging into my other TV and it is working fine with 60-85% signal strength. I reconnected aerial to the TCL and have scanned several times, but find nothing. Any idea what has gone wrong. Software is up to date. I don't want to do a factory reset if I can help it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't retune live TV after intial setup

Jump to solution

OK, so I unplugged the TV for 30 minutes and then tried again and the re-tune found all the channels - Random! So problem solved for the moment, but not too impressed with TCL at the moment.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: I can't retune live TV after intial setup

Jump to solution

OK, so I unplugged the TV for 30 minutes and then tried again and the re-tune found all the channels - Random! So problem solved for the moment, but not too impressed with TCL at the moment.

0 Kudos