Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Los1970
Reel Rookie

I am not sure if this has been asked...BUT anyway Roku can offer Ala Carte streaming channels?

I would love to get a subscription to TCM without having to get a 25+ dollar package from Sling or others this is just nuts.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I am not sure if this has been asked...BUT anyway Roku can offer Ala Carte streaming channels?

Hey @Los1970

Thanks for the post.

We have a standalone Watch TCM channel that lets you enjoy unlimited access to the best of TCM, at no additional cost, however, you need to get TCM at home with either a cable or satellite TV package in order to access it. You can always install it via our website or directly on your TV screen.

Feel free to visit this Support article for instructions on how to add channels: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Let us know if you need more help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Los1970
Reel Rookie

Re: I am not sure if this has been asked...BUT anyway Roku can offer Ala Carte streaming channels?

Thats what am asking a stand alone service without having to sign up for a service like sling or HULU...i don't mind a monthly fee to watch TCM only.

moonplex

I also love tcm and would pay for it as a stand alone like I do netflix.  Roku should look into that.

0 Kudos