Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joelskies

Hulu no longer found on TCL 55" channel list

As title states. Hulu is no longer found on my TV Despite the controller having a Hulu button. I've searched through the channels but can't seem to locate Hulu. I read I need firmware 11 to support Hulu as best I can tell I have update 11.5. if I use the Hulu button nothing happens. I'm at a loss. 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu no longer found on TCL 55" channel list

@Joelskies

Thanks for the post.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos