Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THA1

How to make a Roku TV perform like a Samsung Frame TV

I want my Roku tv to perform like a “Frame” tv.  Please help before I pay way too much for Samsung Frame TV.

thanks [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to make a Roku TV perform like a Samsung Frame TV

What is it you want the Roku TV to do that it doesn't do now?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
LEMcComas

We want a screen saver that displays in a way that the 

Screen looks like a painting.

0 Kudos
Libby2

I haven’t tried it yet but I’m googling this same question I found that roku has an app called artkick that may work. 

AyanM13

I tried artkick, unfortunately looks like it is discontinued now. After adding the artkick channel, it stays saying "connecting to artkick" forever.  When I tried to open artkick.com from my phone, that's not working too. Anybody knows any other alternatives?

0 Kudos
Relle45
Reel Rookie

I’m currently using the Roku photo stream. I created a stream with photos that I bordered. I used computer screensaver photos. I would love to find a way to just have a sold picture without it streaming. 

0 Kudos