Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Vertical green lines, but no outer power button

Jump to solution

Hi @Morgan99

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

If you're getting vertical green lines on your Roku TV, we suggest contacting the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Re vertical green lines need help have tried everything

Jump to solution

Hi can you please tell me how to do the update.  The green lines started on my son's TV last night.  I can't change anything on the screen its just green lines whatever I do.  This tv is a little over a year old.  

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Re vertical green lines need help have tried everything

Jump to solution

Hi @Irritated_mom

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

We recommend restarting your Roku TV, Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart and unplug your TV for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in to resolve the issue. If the issue still persists, we would recommend you contact the TV manufacturer for the issue. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos