Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walterfs

How to fix my TV at the wall?

Jump to solution

Hello guys, i'm moving and I need to fix my TV at the wall like this!0.veja-o-que-voce-precisa-saber-antes-de-comprar-e-instalar-um-suporte-de-parede-para-tv.jpg

The problem: I don't find nothing support to put on her back, thanks if you can help, I'm from Brazil if it you too just answer me in portuguese.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to fix my TV at the wall?

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't make the TVs, so this would be a better question for the manufacturer (Hisense, TCL, Onn, Sharp, etc).

You usually have to buy the wall mount that comes with the piece that attaches to the TV as well as the bracket that mounts on the wall.

Roku não faz as TVs, então essa seria uma pergunta melhor para o fabricante (Hisense, TCL, Onn, Sharp, etc). Normalmente, você precisa comprar o suporte de parede que vem com a peça que se conecta à TV, bem como o suporte que é montado na parede.    

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to fix my TV at the wall?

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't make the TVs, so this would be a better question for the manufacturer (Hisense, TCL, Onn, Sharp, etc).

You usually have to buy the wall mount that comes with the piece that attaches to the TV as well as the bracket that mounts on the wall.

Roku não faz as TVs, então essa seria uma pergunta melhor para o fabricante (Hisense, TCL, Onn, Sharp, etc). Normalmente, você precisa comprar o suporte de parede que vem com a peça que se conecta à TV, bem como o suporte que é montado na parede.    

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos