Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
finster69

Re: How to fix TV screen that went black (Sharp Roku TV)

Jump to solution

Almost made it 3 years with mine... Was watching and everything went black. Just a blinking red power light. My office also has a 65" Sharp that needed to be replaced before a year. Never again Hisense or Sharp. They make GARBAGE.

I fortunately bought the 5 year warranty and Best Buy Geek Squad offered me $380. I will probably buy another Insignia which I have had great luck with in the past.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @finster69

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cowdude
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine is 2 years old and went into a boot loop while watching it. After going round and round with sharp and roku I was able to get it out of the loop and now it is stuck in standby. I went through all of the suggestions to fix it and no joy. Apparently Hisense owns sharp or vice versa because calling sharp connected me to Hisense tech support. I replaced it with a Hisense not knowing I was throwing more money away. I now have a Hisense tv that the HDMI ports no longer work that is out of warranty as well. I too won't buy either of these brands again. $700 wasted.

0 Kudos