Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tlcarroll1126
Reel Rookie

Re: Spotify not working on my roku tv. Please help!

Jump to solution

After the system reset, this issue was resolved for me as well! It was NOT resolved by simply Uninstalling and re-installing, even with turning the TV off in between. Thank you!

mshuman18
Reel Rookie

Re: Spotify Won't Open on Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi Mary,

I am still experiencing the issue. 

-Roku TV 6107X, TCL model 55UP130, s/n YW00CD591939, device ID 6H900C591939, software O/S 10.5.0 build 4210-22

-This only occurs when selecting the Spotify Channel from the home screen. Spotify is Version 2.8, build 102

-Tracker ID 39-518-101

-Steps to reproduce issue: go to home screen then click on Spotify Channel. No response. 

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @josh_boe @mshuman18.

Thanks for providing the information needed and for continuing to share what you're observing. Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a further resolution soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Suziq1206

Jump to solution

I've tried every solution on this forum at least 3 times.  I've also been online with Spotify for almost 2 days.  Still no solution.

In my case, only Spotify is a problem.  On my Roku tv the app won't even launch.  On my Roku express, it launched but the login button for my account is dead, as is the remove button.

My Spotify has worked on these same TV's with the same internet for 6 years.  Seems to me it's an updated problem of some kind.

Given that it's only Spotify and all the rest of my apps, from old to brand new, works, it's clearly a Spotify issue.  That said, they are clueless.  At this point, I just want the ruddy thing fixed.

0 Kudos
johnatodd3

Jump to solution

I am having the issue on both Roku TV's.

0 Kudos
4mc

Jump to solution

Any progress on this, ours isn't working either. Spotify loads and then sits there on the logo screen.

Model C134X - Roku TV
Software version: 10.5.0 build 4210-93
Timestamp: 2022-01-08T18:46:53Z

Issue ID H3-011-0206

Mhulderman42
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I haven’t heard from them yet but Mary was going to look into it. I haven’t been able to use the Spotify app for 3-4 months now :(. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we continue to investigate this issue.

I currently do not have an update to provide at this time, but once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pink-pixie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I can start a video but a few mins later it freezes and stays stuck for about 5 mins then goes back to the roku home screen. I tried uninstalling /reinstalling, system restart, i prioritized my roku device in my Wi-Fi smart home manager… no success.

I have used roku for several years and also switched my parents over to roku devices because of the ease of use.  It’s frustrating and frankly a reason to switch to a competitor because it has been several months with no solution. 

0 Kudos
Tlcarroll1126
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm not sure exactly when, but my app randomly started working again out the blue. I was following the updates and as of this last one it wasn't working. But I've been listening with no issues for the last 2 weeks!

0 Kudos