Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpoffo
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot reable Roku skill in Alexa

Jump to solution

Hopefully it is a known issue and they will fix is shortly.  It is somewhat comforting to know others are in the same boat.  What is the best way to notify Roku directly?

L2rreed
Reel Rookie

Re: Problem With Alexa + Roku TV

Jump to solution

I just encountered this problem today.  It was working as of 4 PM but as of 6 PM it is not...

0 Kudos
samiam75
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot re-enable Roku skill in Alexa

Jump to solution

Seems to be a major outage - all my Roku devices are unresponsive in Alexa (works fine with the Roku app)

0 Kudos
Edithmc

Jump to solution

Yeah mine started yesterday and I’ve tried all of the suggestions. Need help!

0 Kudos
MONTEM
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL Roku suddenly stopped responding to Amazon Echo AND Google Home commands

Jump to solution

Same here , but works on 1 55" and not on 75" or other 55".tried all suggestions.

0 Kudos
steve14
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same happened to me .    Worked fine for the last year or so but today alexa won't control my hisense roku tv.  This sounds like an Alexa software issue.. Hope they correct it soon.  I deleted the roku skill and then reinstalled it. Still no luck.

0 Kudos
cw1113
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL Roku suddenly stopped responding to Amazon Echo AND Google Home commands

Jump to solution

Saw many similar posts on Reddit searching for an answer. Also noticed “Works with Alexa” is no longer displayed on settings anymore. Possibly this was update related. 

0 Kudos
HorizonShadow
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I ran into this same issue this morning around 9AM CST out of nowhere. Alexa wasn’t able to find my tv. I’ve tried everything including factory resetting the tv and setting it back up in addition to all the suggestions in this thread. At this point it’s an Alexa issue. It’s not able to find my TV at all…

0 Kudos
Ixnessel

Jump to solution

I just started having this issue this morning as well and I’m super glad this is not just me. I’m also glad I read through the comments since I was about to factory reset. I have been through every which way of trying to fix it but some bug in the system must be crashing either alexas skill with Roku or Roku itself. I have the TCL and I can use my remote but I lose the **bleep** thing more often than not and am reliant on Alexa 😭 my fast tv is enable. I changed to permissive, I’ve done everything but factory reset and someone said it didn’t work and if I don’t have to im not gonna. Guess it’s just a waiting game with Alexa and or Roku 

TonyA73

Re: Cannot re-enable Roku skill in Alexa

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with Alexa communicating with Roku. All of a sudden this evening I can't open apps or control any other Roku functions with Alexa.  I'm also having a similar problem where Alexa lost 95% of its ability to control my Xbox One. That problem started about a week ago. I'm starting to think the major problem raises with Alexa/Amazon and not with Roku (or Xbox).

0 Kudos