Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixxiestix
Level 7

How do i get my tv off beta software

Jump to solution

I was a part of a beta where my tv got set to a beta software version. After the test was over, my tv never got released from this software and I have not been able to update my tv since August. Anyone know how to get this beta version off to update?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do i get my tv off beta software

Jump to solution

@pixxiestix 

Thanks for the post.

If you haven't already, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
User32768
Level 9

Jump to solution

@pixxiestix wrote:

I was a part of a beta where my tv got set to a beta software version. After the test was over, my tv never got released from this software and I have not been able to update my tv since August. Anyone know how to get this beta version off to update?

Their beta-testing procedure, itself, is still in beta, lol? It's been a month, so you have probably tried this - and everything else that you could think of - but have you tried performing a "factory reset" yet?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@pixxiestix 

Thanks for the post.

If you haven't already, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Pwsmith88
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I have the same issue. I have sent 2 PMs the second had the info as requested here.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Pwsmith88 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos