Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjl17
Reel Rookie

How do I use my Roku subscription on an LG smart TV?

Can I use my Roku subscription on another TV in my home in addition to my Roku tv? Such as a Smart LG tv? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I use my Roku subscription on an LG smart TV?

Hi @mjl17

Welcome to Roku Community. 

Hope you are doing well. We'd like to know more about how we can help. Could you provide us with more details about your concern? Does your subscription is through The Roku Channel or a standalone channel? 

Note: Roku accounts are free: Roku never charges any fees for creating a Roku account, activating a Roku device, or providing customer or service support.

Keep us posted with the details. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
mjl17
Reel Rookie

I have the Disney Hulu package on the Roku TV in my house.  I would like to be able to use this package on another TV in the house that is not Roku. Is this doable?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@mjl17

Thanks for following up. 

We understand that you want to use your subscription through Roku to a non-Roku device. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for understanding. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos