Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bawgman
Level 7

Horrible audio on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I got the 24 inch Roku tv from Walmart and the audio is absolutely horrible echoing and sounds like I put a muzzle on it.I hate this tv I unplugged it and put it back into the box dose anyone else have this issue

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Horrible audio on Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Bawgman 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
C_I
Level 12

Re: Horrible

Jump to solution

@Bawgman wrote:

I got the 24 inch Roku tv from Walmart and the audio is absolutely horrible echoing and sounds like I put a muzzle on it.I hate this tv I unplugged it and put it back into the box dose anyone else have this issue

Sometimes, you get what you pay for. Blame this on the TV manufacturer not Roku. 

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Bawgman 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
JnT
Level 7

Jump to solution

The only fix I found was to turn off the TV speakers via Settings. Then I am using the sound bar we had but weren’t using.

0 Kudos
Lindap62
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes!!! What was your fix?

0 Kudos
LPitzer
Level 7

Jump to solution

When a company puts its name on something then says “blame the manufacturer, not roku. That is the sign that roku is a piece of **bleep** and why their products are so cheap (not inexpensive, cheap!) I will never buy another roku product and, I will go out of my way to let people know how disappointing roku is as a company. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Level 12

Jump to solution

And while, the company put its name on product, someone else other than Roku manufactured the product.  So if there are poor quality Roku TV's, maybe Roku should manufacture their own TV's. then. And really, the TV manufacturer  pays Roku for the right to put their name on the TV, as well as to be able to install their operating system on the TV's they manufacture. So if Roku were to manufacture their own TV's, the money they make from the rights for putting their name on the TV's, and installing the Roku operating system.  If Roku manufactured its own TV's, then you can blame Roku. But they don't but they don't so suck it up.

0 Kudos