Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
puddied
Reel Rookie

Horrible Input Lag after a build software update

Jump to solution

I’m on a Onn. Roku TV with no gaming mode support, and there was a new build update last night and ever since I have been getting very noticable input lag (playing on playstation, but it seems to apply to the normal roku menu aswell) that has been bugging me crazily. I’ve tried everything I could, reset tv - factory resetting, tweaking with my playstation settings nothing works. I’m convinced this new “update” that happened last night is the cause of this horrible input delay and I have no clue how to fix it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
puddied
Reel Rookie

Re: Horrible Input Lag after a build software update

Jump to solution

Thank you for the response, I actually figured out the issue and learned a bit more about my tv. Turns out there was a gaming mode all along, was semi difficult to find but in the end. i found it and fixed it, thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community.

We understand and share your sentiments regarding the input lag issues with your ONN Roku TV Rest assured, we'll flag this concern to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. To help the team better assess this issue, could you provide us with the following details?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
Please keep us posted with the requested details.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
puddied
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the response, I actually figured out the issue and learned a bit more about my tv. Turns out there was a gaming mode all along, was semi difficult to find but in the end. i found it and fixed it, thank you!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.