Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal lines on screen

5188A8E9-3589-4C39-908F-B90687DFF988.jpeg

We have only had the TV for a year and 16 days. This started a few days ago. Any suggestions? 

26 REPLIES 26
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Horizontal lines on screen

@Andeesaurus

Thanks for the inquiry.

The issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue. 

Have you tried contacting Westinghouse support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://westinghouseelectronics.com/support/contact/ or at 1-800-701-0680.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bish9899

Are there any updates on this issue? I have the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Bish9899

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

There are horizontal lines running down the tv, about midway, then it starts back at the top again. They aren't standstill, it's like a waterfall effect.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @astepthroughtim

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ElahNavi
Reel Rookie

Same thing! No reply? Like a waterfall effect from the top of the screen to almost halfway down 

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @ElahNavi

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Could you tell us a bit more about what the problem is that you're running into? What Roku model device are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
CMass

any updates on that issue i have the same here,

i tried changing the T-con board but it turned out it was not the problem

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @CMass

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? What's the model number of your device? It can be found in Settings > System > About. Please also reply here with a photo of the issue occurring.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos