Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeDee808
Binge Watcher

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

Mine went away after a second power drain and hasn’t happened again.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This worked for me!!! Thank you!!! This is the second time I’ve had this problem in the first month of having the Tv. First time I reset the tv to the factory settings and that worked as well, but you have to reset all your connections and apps. Thank you so much for sharing this method. Only took a minute all in, instead of 5-10 haha

wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have this same issue. Bought a roku TV 2 months ago and about once per week the horizontal line appears at the top of the tv.  unplugging, hard restarting, and factory reset all fix it for about a week, then it returns again each time.  only happens when streaming.  Was gonna exchange it but looks like they all do this or at best a lot do.  9.3  here.. still happens.  Roku please fix this !

0 Kudos
wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@MikeDee808 wrote:

Mine went away after a second power drain and hasn’t happened again.

give it a week.  seems to always come back for me after a week.  

0 Kudos
MikeDee808
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It’s been over a month. It came back 8 hrs later after the first attempt, but it’s been weeks since the second attempt and it hasn’t shown back up.

0 Kudos
wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@MikeDee808 wrote:

It’s been over a month. It came back 8 hrs later after the first attempt, but it’s been weeks since the second attempt and it hasn’t shown back up.

i'm just speaking from my experience. every time i think it's gone by using one of the solutions in this thread, it comes back about a week later.  this has been happening since whenever final fantasy 7 came out since that's when i bought my tv so about 3 months now. always happens on hulu, netflix, or youtube.  this has persisted throughout  12  power drains, hard restarts, and factory resets.  

0 Kudos
Dchian
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Streaming Netflix and the horizontal bar is in the same exact place displaying from a previous scene and continuously persists

0 Kudos
Marimen68

Video imaging not working , a line across the screen

Jump to solution

Something happened on my TV, first only sound after a while, image came back but with a line across the screen

any recomendation?

0 Kudos
Dchian
Channel Surfer

Re: Line on Streamed channels

Jump to solution

I also have the same issue. I bought my tv 50s425 3 days ago happens when I stream from Roku but no from my PS4. Anyone know a fix? Have the latest software. 

0 Kudos
Rorty

Jump to solution

I just had the same exact thing and a simple turn off unplug and turn back on seemed to fix. At least for now. I would keep a look out for any software updates that could also solve the issues.