Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mmlukens
Channel Surfer

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

I still have the same issue. The lines at the bottom of the screen are different, but still present. Their cadence seems to have changed, where they now flicker every few seconds. 

0 Kudos
wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Mmlukens wrote:

I still have the same issue. The lines at the bottom of the screen are different, but still present. Their cadence seems to have changed, where they now flicker every few seconds. 

sounds like a different issue

Bacavoit
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Bottom line? 

😧

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just purchased my tv a couple weeks ago and have these black horizontal lines across the screen. Help!

0 Kudos
noahfloah
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Motherof3_87 wrote:

I just purchased my tv a couple weeks ago and have these black horizontal lines across the screen. Help!

If during streaming apps it’s a bar of stuck pixels from a previous frame across the top of the screen, trying installing the latest update if you haven’t. If it’s not during streaming apps it may be a different problem. But the update seems to have fixed the streaming issue for me. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It is on my home screen. I just did a software update and it did not fix the lines. I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
gabico147
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Motherof3_87 wrote:

It is on my home screen. I just did a software update and it did not fix the lines. I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow. 

Your issue does not sound to be related to the issue of this topic.

This thread is just for a very specific line issue that you can see in the very first post (if line appears different, then your issue is different).

0 Kudos
noahfloah
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Motherof3_87 wrote:

Dead pixels or damaged screen perhaps? Idk don’t really know too much about TVs tbh. Is it the same row(s) of bar(s) across any/all screens in apps and inputs? Maybe post a picture someone might have an idea more than I. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that we believe the horizontal line of pixels on your Roku TV should have been resolved with the latest OS 9.4 on some model of Roku TVs.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-provide us with a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Bacavoit
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What would be the latest build of 9.4.0?

So far I haven't seen any lines in build 4190-93 which I got on November 12.

0 Kudos