Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabico147
Streaming Star

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

@StupidEddy wrote:

Same Problem Tcl 55in 4K Same Lines on my screens 2nd tv returned at bestbuy this o e doing the same thing is there a fix ?

No. It is still there and it is a Roku OS software problem.

Nachtis

Jump to solution

I am also suddenly having this problem. It has never happened before, so I am unsure of what is going on. It just began today, actually, just about 20 minutes ago after swapping to Netflix from playing my PS4. It only seems to be doing this on Netflix-- I haven't tried Youtube or anything else, but it did not do it while I was playing PS4 at all. Has anyone actually gotten any kinds of results? I've had my TV since last November, and it has worked excellently this entire time, but it is suddenly acting up on me. I know it isn't a screen issue, because, as I said, it works fine with everything else. I hate that it's doing this all of a sudden after a whole year of no issues whatsoever. I just wanna watch my shows.

0 Kudos
gabico147
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Nachtis wrote:

I am also suddenly having this problem. It has never happened before, so I am unsure of what is going on. It just began today, actually, just about 20 minutes ago after swapping to Netflix from playing my PS4. It only seems to be doing this on Netflix-- I haven't tried Youtube or anything else, but it did not do it while I was playing PS4 at all. Has anyone actually gotten any kinds of results? I've had my TV since last November, and it has worked excellently this entire time, but it is suddenly acting up on me. I know it isn't a screen issue, because, as I said, it works fine with everything else. I hate that it's doing this all of a sudden after a whole year of no issues whatsoever. I just wanna watch my shows.

Yes, that’s how the issue is.

It only happens when using the Roku OS apps so using any external HDMI source or TV won’t show any sign of the issue.

0 Kudos
0wlybrent
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just noticed on mine the horizontal line is finally gone!

0 Kudos
OwlDearest

Jump to solution

Mine did this for a while back in august, stopped, and started it again last night. It's rather annoying. It does it on every streaming app I use. 

0 Kudos
catennacio
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So.. beside they acknowledge the problem, what's the fix?

StupidEddy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I restored mine completely seems to have fixed it for who knows how long

0 Kudos
gabico147
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Guys, check for the update 9.4.0.

It has been released last week and should fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Yokercito
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My TV is still at 9.3

0 Kudos
wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

No 9.4 here either. Fake news