Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToddMThomas
Reel Rookie

Re: Still have the same problem.

Jump to solution

I have been watching Netflix again without issue for a while, but then I switched to Prime last night and it was the same issues as before. This is ridiculous. 

Bacavoit
Channel Surfer

Same here.

Jump to solution

So I've had this problem ever since I bought a TCL 55S425 on May 20.

I decided to call TCL support and they changed the motherboard. 4 days later the same thing and reported it again. They gave me a brand new TV and still the same thing.

This is awful!

McNaniel
Reel Rookie

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

Is there a fix yet? I just bought my TCL 55” tv to replace another TCL TV. The previous TV didn’t have this problem but the new one definitely does. 

0 Kudos
McNaniel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What’s the status of this update with the fix? 

I just bought my TV and updated the software and I’m having the same horizontal line while streaming issue. 

0 Kudos
Nemu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

They just keep vaguely saying that they "identified the issue and expect a fix in a future update".  I also find it kind of silly that they marked this topic as "solved" months ago when the issue has yet to actually be fixed.  You would think that with this thread being at the top of the forum for the past 6 months they would roll this patch out a bit sooner.  Who knows how many people not on this forum have returned their TVs at this point due to the issue.

0 Kudos
murphysantos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I first started to see this issue shortly after we got a Hisense Roku TV in July.  We experienced what you are all describing and that was on SW v9.3.0 Build 4182-94.  Sometime in August the TV got updated to v9.3.0 Build 4194-94 and we haven’t seen the issue since.  I’ve been hesitant to report thinking I may jinx it but so far so good. Granted this isn’t our main viewing TV, but it gets enough use that it would be noticed and I’ve asked our different family members if the issue ever came back for them and they report that it hasn’t. 

0 Kudos
Yokercito
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have a Hisense R6 with the same problem. They sent me a replacement but obviously has the same problem because its a software problem. Will this be fixed soon? It's been months and still no fix. At this point i leaning into returning the TV 

0 Kudos
Yokercito
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I still have the issue and have to restart the TV through the settings options for it to go away. It comes back the next day

0 Kudos
KevinGlass
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I though this was resolved but it came back for me as well. Terrible product. I can't believe I spent money on this.

I bought an Apple TV and plugged that in. No issues anymore.

smgordon1259
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Had the same issue  1 1/2 months ago, TCL 55" tv, someone suggested this  to fix it, since then  I have not seen the line come back. 

Go to Roku home screen

press HOME 5 times, UP 1 time, REWIND 2 times and FAST FORWARD 2 times. The roku will freeze for a short time and then reboot. this should help until the fix is released