Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snl07
Binge Watcher

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

This is the same response from a few months ago. What's the ETA on an update?

HybridFreak
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Okay, I stand corrected and I'm willing to retract my previous statement. Was messaged by Roku support on here and asked if I wanted to test the experimental patch. Installed it yesterday and haven't had the issue since. Hopefully they roll the patch out to everyone else soon. 

0 Kudos
snl07
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@HybridFreak wrote:

Okay, I stand corrected and I'm willing to retract my previous statement. Was messaged by Roku support on here and asked if I wanted to test the experimental patch. Installed it yesterday and haven't had the issue since. Hopefully they roll the patch out to everyone else soon. 

How can I get this patch

dd20ed

Jump to solution

This is now happening with my ROKU. I bought it last year Dec of 2019. It is just happening now. Is there anything i need to do? It says there are no updates to download. So it is up to date.

0 Kudos
Lpepper

Jump to solution

Hey i have this problem on my tv and it says i installed the latest update. Any idea whats going on. Its every time i watch tv and it seems unfixable 

0 Kudos
Lpepper

Jump to solution

Hey i bought the roku tlc tv and ive been experiencing the horizontal line since i first got it. It was my first nice tv. And the line makes it unbearable to watch sometimes its a real let down.  Only when i play ps4 it doesnt show the line meaning it isn't a problem with the actual tv. This is something a patch can not fix isnt it? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JimmyyJimenezz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My 43” is new and having the same problems. When is the next update????

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Pull the power plug, as powering off actually doesn't fully power off the machine. 

I say this because under setting my uptime said 7 days even though I turn it off and on several times a day throughout the week.

Removing power for 10 seconds resolved the issue.

0 Kudos
wentzelitis
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@AdventurousAdam wrote:

Pull the power plug, as powering off actually doesn't fully power off the machine. 

I say this because under setting my uptime said 7 days even though I turn it off and on several times a day throughout the week.

Removing power for 10 seconds resolved the issue.

*temporarily

0 Kudos
cosmo2389

Jump to solution

I know they responded with the same generic response last week that they gave back in July, but when is the update being released?

I bought my TV back in March/April and it has had this problem since day one. Unplugging it doesn't help, I left it unplugged for 12+ hours and the first video I tried on rebooting had the issue. In fact, it is happening in more apps now.

I really like my Roku TVs, but this has become extremely annoying.

0 Kudos